Spell Flickr

Monday, November 1, 2010

Thing #17 Podcast

Podcasting can be a quick way to learn  new things or double-check something forgotten.

I listened to two podcasts, both were helpful in giving me quick information on specific topics. The podcast 60 Second Science gives research on various topics such as 'Fingers know when they make a mistake typing'.  I like the fact that the information was concise.

The second website I previewed was Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips. I searched the grammar and punctuation directories.  One particular podcast I listened to was "Is 'Got' Proper English"?  This website is a useful resource for quickly checking grammar rules.

I think I will use these websites because they are both quick and helpful in my personal and professional development.

1 comment:

  1. You mentioned 2 podcasts that I'm a little familiar with; I really enjoy 30 second science.

    ReplyDelete