Spell Flickr

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

One last thing

  • What were my favorite discoveries? I really liked the Blogs, Google Reader, Slideshow, and Delicious.
  • How has this program affected your lifelong learning goals? This program has changed my mindset that I had to know exactly what and how to do it before I begin. Now I am more apt to explore and click and see what happens.  The fear factor is gone.
  • Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised me? I was surprised at the overwhelming amount of resources and new technology available. This program gave me the confidence to talk about current technology with a group of women who were much younger than me.
  • What could be done differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? I like the flexibility of the schedule.  It would be helpful if the last week was a "catch up" week.
  • If another discovery program like this was offered in the future, would I choose to participate? Yes.
  • How will what I have learned influence my practice as a teacher?  I will continue to learn from contacts I have made, I will use the slide show I made and will make more for other lessons.  I will use the resources in my teaching.
  • How do I plan to keep up with new developments in web 2.0? I plan on checking my Google Reader each week.  I need to contribute and comment more. I would like to pursue my connections with international teachers and allow my students to benefit from a world-wide classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment