Spell Flickr

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thing #23 Classroom 2.0 and Twitter


I think I will benefit from Classroom 2.0.  I liked the following video sent in by Emily Dahm.  It was very thought provoking.  We need to compare this focus on 21st century learning with how we are currently teaching and preparing our students.  I look forward to collaborating with other kindergarten teachers in Classroom 2.0, sharing ideas and resources.  I like to know with whom I am sharing. I am still a little hesitant to share about myself and about my ideas or questions in sites like Classroom 2.0, Facebook, or Twitter.  Maybe that will change the more I use them.   Twitter and other social networking sites would be great to use for inter-school projects with schools around the world.  I have teacher friends in schools in Ethiopia, New Zealand, England, and Australia.  What an experience for my students to make friends and learn with students from these schools.





1 comment: